Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nov. 7, 2011

One major concept that I have learned in this class is the importance of understanding something in order to memorize it. When we were memorizing Hamlet's "to be, or not to be..." soliloquy I was having trouble until I understood what he was talking about. After I understood it, I was able to memorize it all within a few hours. It made me realize that despite the fact that I typically don't have to understand something in order to memorize it, it really does help and make it that much easier.



<iframe width="550" height="315" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/H0QnWToh3Eg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Once I understood the soliloquy it was easier to memorize. Not only was it easier but it also made it more fun to do, it wasn't such a drag.

    ReplyDelete